Monday, August 27, 2012

Living with Religion. It's sort of like living with asbestos.



I have recently seen an influx of stupid in my country and on the internet (which has plenty of stupid already without religion) and I feel a need to vent.
For example, there has been more than a disturbing number of Morman ads on youtube; a rush of debates both public and private on the Theory of Evolution vs. Creation Science (aka Intelligent Design), and so much more.
I want to discuss a few of my concerns here and shed light on a few things.
I will talk about religion: meaning all of it's practices, beliefs, lies, tactics, and how they relate to various topics. I will discuss superstitions: such as astrology, past life belief, magic, and others.
Hopefully this venture will be interesting, informative, and while I ramble on it may even help hold back the tide of stupidity that is religion.
- SRP -

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you view yourself?